Hollywood's 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
Although its corporate-chain identity is a turnoff for some -- “It’s like a Mall of America restaurant,” sniffs Electus chairman Ben Silverman -- this 3-year-old entry from the massive Hillstone Restaurant Group (the people behind Houston’s) presents a well-edited menu, from the grilled artichoke appetizer to the French dip.
Fans include Django Unchained executive producer Michael Shamberg and UTA’s David Park and Eric Kuhn, as well as Kitchen Nightmares producer Arthur Smith, who says: “It’s one of my favorite places. The service is among the fastest, and the Thai steak salad is really good.” (Another insider says it’s “the best place for a 45-minute lunch -- sometimes you are back at your desk by 1:35.”)
Industry players can survey the scene from spacious crescent-shaped booths, and those looking to conduct business more informally can go around the corner for the pared-down selection of sandwiches, sushi and sides at the restaurant’s Honor Bar.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!