THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
1055 West 7th Street Suite 3200., Los Angeles, CA 90017
Contact: Anita Nelson, CEO
Phone: (213) 229-9640
Fax: (213) 229-9633
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Description: Single Room Occupancy (SRO) Housing Corporation. Opening Doors and Transforming Lives… by building healthy communities for homeless and very low-income individuals in Los Angeles’ Central City, Skid Row neighborhood.
We revitalize communities by renovating and managing buildings that provide a continuum of care from emergency shelter, to transitional housing, to safe permanent housing with an array of supportive services. We are preparing to open our 30th building as we celebrate our 30th year of service in 2014.
Select supporters: SRO Housing Corporation is greatly appreciative and thanks the following foundations, corporations, and private donors who made generous donations so that we may continue to provide the quality, service-enriched, affordable housing that has been our hallmark for over a quarter century.
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- California Community Foundation
- Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
- Fannie Mae Foundation
- Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- Rose Hills Foundation
- S. Mark Taper Foundation
- Union Bank of California Foundation
- The Weingart Foundation
- Nina Dobrev Gets Glam At Comic-Con To Promote 'Let's Be Cops'
- Why George R.R. Martin Won't Write A 'Game Of Thrones' Episode This Season
- Dan Povenmire and Swampy Marsh's New Hope Is That They Get to Make More "Phineas & Ferb Star Wars" Specials for the Disney Channel
- All The Awesome Cosplay From Comic-Con 2014 So Far