THR's 2010 Digital Power 50
Wadsworth united Disney’s far-flung digital operations under one umbrella, intermingling video games, mobile and online. So it should come as little surprise these platforms have been converging in a way that lets fans explore connected experiences. Look no further than Disney’s “Fairies” or “Club Penguin” brands, where virtual currency earned on their Nintendo DS games can be spent in their respective virtual worlds or iPad apps. Even Disney’s biggest upcoming video game release, “Tron,” will precede the film in November in order to provide a prequel experience of sorts. Says Wadsworth, “We’ve seen a nice bit of traction in the last year and we’ll do more around key franchises.”
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!