Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Kroll helped Warners hit $1 billion in box office internationally in May and the same domestically in July — a record year, all before ushering Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 to a staggering $604 million haul during its first five days. The studio superstar’s future there seems more secure than ever with the new lineup Warners recently announced as part of its succession plan. “[Marketing] is like putting a very complicated puzzle together, and when that last piece goes in and it opens, it’s an amazing feeling,” she says.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'
- Chris Hemsworth Gets to Showcase Comedic Side in 'Vacation'