THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
If there's a word to define the woman who introduced millions to Lena Dunham's naked body, it's far from the one Sue Naegle uses to describe herself on a recent sunny morning inside SoHo House.
"I'm actually totally the prude of my family," laughs the blond exec, dressed casual-cool in slim pants, a black blazer and jewel-tone-blue blouse (she opts to wear such labels as J.Crew and Rag & Bone). "My mom actually likes Girls a lot," says Naegle, sipping green tea. "It's funny to her that the show was so controversial in how it depicted sex and nudity. But I do think the honesty is nothing we've ever seen before, and the ability to talk about the awkwardness is revolutionary. I really envy Lena's level of self-possession at such a young age."
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Now That You've Seen Snowpiercer, Which Other Movies Should You Watch From Director Bong Joon-ho?
- Hannibal Producers on Clarice Starling’s Arrival and Who Survived the Massacre
- Morgan Freeman Tries Helium Again for Jimmy Fallon
- Ian Somerhalder Heads to Comic-Con After Looking Lovey Dovey with Rumored Girlfriend Nikki Reed
- Matt Bomer Accidentally Gropes Liv Tyler in 'Space Station 76' Trailer
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Head on Vacation with Family!
- Mad Men's Jessica Pare Takes Advantage of Her Free Time After Filming Wraps!