THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
If there's a word to define the woman who introduced millions to Lena Dunham's naked body, it's far from the one Sue Naegle uses to describe herself on a recent sunny morning inside SoHo House.
"I'm actually totally the prude of my family," laughs the blond exec, dressed casual-cool in slim pants, a black blazer and jewel-tone-blue blouse (she opts to wear such labels as J.Crew and Rag & Bone). "My mom actually likes Girls a lot," says Naegle, sipping green tea. "It's funny to her that the show was so controversial in how it depicted sex and nudity. But I do think the honesty is nothing we've ever seen before, and the ability to talk about the awkwardness is revolutionary. I really envy Lena's level of self-possession at such a young age."
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized