Next Gen 2012: Hollywood's Fastest-Rising Stars
A 2011 recipient of the Publicist Showmanship Award for Television at the ICG Publicists Awards, the USC grad is among the WBTV team members who handle all things Chuck Lorre. These days, the newly married Kesser, 32 (originally from Virginia Beach, Va.) and her colleagues have good news to promote, including the showrunner's recent hardcover book, his overall deal to expand into cable and film and the ratings dominance of The Big Bang Theory.
INDUSTRY MENTOR: Tammy Golihew [senior vp publicity at Warner Bros. TV]. She inspires our entire team to dig deeper, think bigger and be better. She also happens to be my shoe mentor.
BIG BREAK: My big break was actually small, as in Smallville.
10 YEARS AGO: I'd just started at Warner Bros. Every evening, I'd go nine rounds with the copy machine: changing toner, handling electrical malfunctions and rescuing eaten paper. That job made me a Canon copier savant.
CAN'T-MISS TV: Game of Thrones and 60 Minutes.
MOVIE FIX: Coming to America. Any time it's on TV, I have to stop and watch it. It was the first R-rated movie I was ever allowed to see. Prince Akeem, King Jaffe Joffer, Cleo McDowell and Soul Glo. I think I have every line memorized.
LUNCH SPOT: The Sprinkles ATM.
I WAKE UP AT: 5:50 a.m.
THE FIRST THING I DO IS: Justify skipping Barry's Bootcamp.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!