The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
Wolf’s remaining piece of the Law & Order franchise, which he oversees with Leight, 56, continues to be a strong performer for NBC: The veteran police procedural earned an impressive 9.5 million viewers for its 15th season, a 29 percent jump over last year. Wolf's newer entry Chicago Fire, with Olmstead, 48, proved a rare scripted bright spot on NBC’s schedule in its freshman run, even occasionally topping CSI. More proof of its value: It spawned the forthcoming midseason spinoff Chicago PD, further signaling that Wolf, 66, even after more than two decades of creating content for NBC and others, is nowhere close to retirement.
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm