The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
Wolf’s remaining piece of the Law & Order franchise, which he oversees with Leight, 56, continues to be a strong performer for NBC: The veteran police procedural earned an impressive 9.5 million viewers for its 15th season, a 29 percent jump over last year. Wolf's newer entry Chicago Fire, with Olmstead, 48, proved a rare scripted bright spot on NBC’s schedule in its freshman run, even occasionally topping CSI. More proof of its value: It spawned the forthcoming midseason spinoff Chicago PD, further signaling that Wolf, 66, even after more than two decades of creating content for NBC and others, is nowhere close to retirement.
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images