THR's Power Business Managers 2012
Ever wondered who can possibly tell Angelina Jolie what to do? When it comes to financial decisions, Terry Bird has her attention. And as one of the rare women who manages the finances of top Hollywood stars, she has been instrumental in financial planning for actors like Matthew Broderick, purposely keeping her firm midsize so she can take a hands-on role with each of her clients.
The firm might not have as many partners as some of the others in Hollywood, but it’s what it does — like manage details on The Rolling Stones’ most recent concert tour — that counts.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues