THR's Power Business Managers 2012
Ever wondered who can possibly tell Angelina Jolie what to do? When it comes to financial decisions, Terry Bird has her attention. And as one of the rare women who manages the finances of top Hollywood stars, she has been instrumental in financial planning for actors like Matthew Broderick, purposely keeping her firm midsize so she can take a hands-on role with each of her clients.
The firm might not have as many partners as some of the others in Hollywood, but it’s what it does — like manage details on The Rolling Stones’ most recent concert tour — that counts.
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'