Next Gen 2010: Hollywood's Young Guns
A plasma TV in each of the five bedrooms of his Sherman Oaks home means that Christopher never has a reprieve from television -- which is exactly how he likes it. "I am extremely competitive," admits the mastermind behind Gersh's alternative programming department. The Princeton grad and former All-American swimmer is applying his competitive edge to handling clients like Drew Carey (Christopher orchestrated his The Price Is Right gig and another project for the Game Show Network); actress Sara Gilbert (CBS' new chatter The Talk); and Community's Joel McHale, for whom he's working on a re-up for the actor's host gig on The Soup. Christopher, whose career began in the William Morris mailroom a decade ago, says he never showers execs with too many ideas. "I prefer to be like a sniper -- a one-shot kill method," he says.
- David Lynch Thinks No One Will Ever Agree on What Eraserhead Is About
- Report: 7 More Actresses Are Being Considered for True Detective Lead
- My Father Was James Brown. I Watched Him Beat My Mother. And Then I Found Myself With Someone Like Dad.
- Abbi and Ilana Talk Cereal in This World Premiere of Their Web Series Hack Into Broad City
- Geoff Stults & Colin Egglesfield Go Shirtless at Nautica Triathlon!
- Lady Gaga Celebrates The Late Paul Horn with 'Nature Boy' Tony Bennett Duet - Listen Now!
- Kristen Bell & Husband Dax Shephard Look Perfect Together at 'This Is Where I Leave You' Premiere
- Rihanna Slams CBS For Pulling Her Song From Thursday Night Football Intro