THR's Power Business Managers 2013
While running a firm founded in 1967 with offices in New York and L.A., Gelfand also manages the finances of Bob Dylan, Neil Diamond and Will Smith, among others. In this digital age, he maintains that the process has changed: "There's faster communication with clients and more rapid responses to client needs. It's our responsibility to slow it down a bit. When it comes to financial matters, sometimes it's good to take a step back."
Managing the firm's 215 staffers is just as key as managing clients: "If you think you can do it all, you're not providing good, multiple eyeballs on everything, from a simple check to a complex investment."
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014