Power Lawyers 2012
Hansen and the firm he co-founded 25 years ago long have been at the center of Hollywood's biggest successes. This year, his longtime client Robert Downey Jr. reportedly will make more than $50 million from the $1.4 billion success of The Avengers, a testament to Hansen's loyalty to Downey when he was struggling (Hansen also reps Mel Gibson). When he's not fishing in Jackson Hole, Wyo., he has been instrumental in his firm's increasing role as a type of Hollywood boutique investment bank, guiding some of the town's most intricate deals from conception to completion.
➻ My legal philosophy "You just have to believe in someone's talent. You have to be willing to hang with them and understand the process and be supportive and not judgmental."
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Almost Sweeps Young Hollywood Awards 2014 - See Complete Winners List!
- Newlyweds Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey Kiss, Look So in Love in Los Angeles - See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014