Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
With a client list that includes megawatt stars such as Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow, Harrison Ford, Alfonso Cuaron, Mike White and red-hot international actress Noomi Rapace (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo), Jacobs has proved herself a master manager of Hollywood power players. Having Depp in another $1 billion grosser in the past year, Tim Burton’s 3D reimagining of Alice in Wonderland, only reinforced her knack for spotting talent: She happened upon the star on Fox’s 21 Jump Street while flipping channels two decades ago. Jacobs says reaching a recent midlife milestone birthday of 50 has given her perspective on the ups and downs of the agency business that she wishes she had earlier in her career. “I really am of that belief — and this may sound corny — that when something doesn’t work, that means something else will that’s better,” she says.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!