The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
Perry should be expecting a very nice fruit basket from his friend Oprah (or maybe a new car?). The Atlanta-based theater and film powerhouse, 44, nearly single-handedly has lifted his mentor’s basic cable network with three juggernaut original scripted series, long a missing piece in the lineup on O’s self-help and reality-heavy 3-year-old network: The September finale of Have Nots earned 2.6 million total viewers; the premiere of Neighbor earned 1.8 million; and For Better or Worse has hovered at 1.6 million.
- The End of the Tour Trailer: Jason Segel Goes Full Capote As David Foster Wallace
- Fred Armisen, Zosia Mamet, Vanessa Bayer Re-create Golden Girls for Jenny Lewis
- ‘We Have Lost the Ability to Flush the Toilet’: Art-Festival Culture in Istanbul
- Colin Firth Is ‘Already Set’ to Star in My Fair Lady on Broadway
- The Weeknd Debuts Music Video for New Song 'The Hills' - Watch Now!
- Bradley Cooper Gets Anna Wintour's Support at 'Elephant Man' Celebration!
- Duggar Family Not Worried About Losing '19 Kids & Counting' Amid Josh's Molestation Scandal
- Britney Spears Makes The Best Facial Expressions During New Australian Interview - Watch Here!