Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
Some Hollywood law firms foster a cutthroat environment. But the four name partners at this top talent boutique have succeeded by sharing their A-list clients — Angelina Jolie, Mark Wahlberg, The Hangover director Todd Phillips, to name just a few.
Take Michael Bay, for example. the mega-grossing Transformers filmmaker has expanded from directing blockbusters into producing (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the upcoming Almanac) and now into television with TNT’s The Last Ship.
“He has an uncanny sense of his value and welcomes input from all of us,” says offer, who has known Bay since they were schoolmates at Santa Monica’s Crossroads.
- Jon Stewart: Donald Trump Is Exactly The Opposite Of What The GOP Was Looking For
- Artist Reimagines Disney Princes And Princesses As Real People, Will Almost Certainly Make You Swoon
- Jon Snow Is 'Dead Is Dead Is Dead,' Says HBO Exec; Still, Doubts Linger
- Ryan Seacrest’s 'Knock Knock Live' Axed After Just 2 Episodes
- Read How Martin Luther King Jr. Affected Star Trek and Nichelle Nichols's Career
- Rock Series from Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger Finally Gets Its Name
- Ice T Voices Papa Smurf, Slaps Another Smurf in the Face, and Then Laughs About It
- Watch Marty Throw a Temper Tantrum After Watching True Detective's Second Season