THR's Power Business Managers 2013
With the same firm since 1965, Broder says his approach hasn't changed: Be consistent, have integrity and use knowledge of the business for his clients, said to be a huge list of actors, writers and producers. "We make sure they are well diversified and conservative [in their investments]," he says.
Recently a client wanted to buy an airplane. "He had the wherewithal," says Broder, "but I couldn't justify it: I did the analysis and showed him how much it would cost out-of-pocket even if he charters it out regularly." The client took his advice. "If they do something I don't think makes sense, I tell them I can't be part of it."
- 'Big Brother' Winner Dick Donato Reveals He's HIV Positive
- These Awkward Ballerinas Take Dancing To Your Own Beat To A Whole New Level
- Martin Starr: It's 'Difficult To Imagine' 'Silicon Valley' Without Christopher Evan Welch
- Ben McKenzie Wasn't Invited To Adam Brody's Wedding, But The Ryan & Seth Bond Is Real
- Jennifer Lopez Watches Sean 'Diddy' Combs Rave About Her 'Booty' & Compare It to Kim Kardashian's - Watch Now!
- Gerard Butler & His Mystery Brunette Girlfriend Take a Flight Together
- Matt Bomer Goes Shirtless, Channing Tatum & Joe Manganiello Show Off Huge Muscles on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set!
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' is Number 1 on Billboard's All Female Top 5!