THR's 21st annual ranking celebrates the 100 most powerful female leaders in the entertainment industry.
This story first appeared in the Dec. 14 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Who’s in charge? Read here to find out. Once again, THR's annual list ranks the town’s top females, from execs to a new TV ‘It’ girl, in order of empire, influence and intimidating intelligence.
Edited by Stacey Wilson.
Written by Tim Appelo, Marc Bernardin, Alex Ben Block, Kevin Cassidy, Tina Daunt, Eriq Gardner, Lesley Goldberg, Shirley Halperin, Marisa Guthrie, Andy Lewis, Pamela McClintock, Daniel Miller, Michael O’Connell, Lacey Rose, Tatiana Siegel, Georg Szalai and Stacey Wilson.
Selection Criteria: For THR's annual Power 100 issue, editors based their selections on the following: revenue generated for their companies, valuation of assets, number of employees overseen, influence within the film and television industries, ability to get projects greenlighted or proximity to greenlight power, general standing and reputation within the entertainment community.
Pictured: Anne Sweeney.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
President and CEO, PBSread more
COO, Telemundo Mediaread more
Hilary Estey McLoughlin
President, Warner Bros.' Telepictures Productions read more
President, Disney-ABC Domestic TVread more
President of International TV, Foxread more
Producer, Eon Productions read more
President, Nickelodeon Group read more
President, NBCUniversal International Television Distribution and Uni...read more
CEO, Color Force read more
Founder, Annapurna Pictures read more
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar And Selma Blair Had The Best 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion
- Cabaret: Betty Buckley Shines A (Ghost) Light At Joe's Pub
- 'Kung Fury' Released On YouTube In All Its '80s-Inspired Glory
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol' As 'Fake,' Calls It The 'Worst Experience' Of Her Life
- 'Entourage' Cast & Creator Doug Ellin Are Not Worried About Critics: 'We Were A Very Critically Acclaimed Show'
- Chace Crawford Hits Up Hugo's For Lunch After Memorial Day Getaway
- Emmanuelle Chriqui & Zendaya Hit Up The Reveal Of The Penthouse Inspired by Vivienne Westwood
- Rita Ora Keeps Smiling After A$AP Rocky's 'Better Things' Song Diss