THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Acts as a repository for all health information, including various health therapies and techniques , from ancient times to the present, which have been overlooked, unavailable, or in limited use in the United States. The information is collected and dispersed in an unbiased, neutral and independent manner.
Select supporters: LaVerne Boeckmann & Steve Ross, Joe Bologna, Nicholas Eliopoulas, Fetzer Foundation, Galpin Motors, Sharon Gless, Collin Higgins, KABC, Let's Talk Magazine, Susan Strasberg, Renee Taylor, Valley Magazine
- The Cannes Diaries 2015: Aishwarya, Hitchcock, Heelgate and Wajib
- Jane Fonda Discusses Why She Thought Warren Beatty Was Gay In W Magazine Interview
- "Valley of Love" at Cannes: Isabelle Huppert and Gerard Depardieu Summoned to Californian Desert by Dead Son
- B.B. King Viewing Draws More Than 1,000 In Las Vegas
- Johnny Depp Transforms into Whitey Bulgar in 'Black Mass' Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- John Stamos Releases Statement on Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Not Returning For 'Full House' Revival
- Dakota Fanning Dealt With Inappropriate Questions During Childhood
- Orange is the New Black's Dascha Polanco Opens Up on Battling Depression