'19 Kids and Counting' Mom Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child (Video)
The oversized family announced their newest addition on NBC’s "Today" show.
The Duggar brood continues to grow.
The family featured on TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting revealed that matriarch Michelle Duggar is three and a half months pregnant with her 20th child. In true Duggar fashion, the family appeared in full on the Today show to announce the good news.
“We are due in April and just thrilled,” Michelle told Ann Curry during the broadcast. “We have the motto in our house that there’s always room for one more.”
“I don’t know how it happened!” joked husband Jim Bob.
The couple welcomed their 19th child, Josie, in 2009. During the pregnancy, Michelle suffered gall-bladder problems and preeclampsia, giving birth to Josie three and a half months prematurely. At birth, the infant weighed one pound, six ounces but is now a healthy toddler about to celebrate her second birthday.
The family is currently gearing up for the ninth season of their reality program, set to debut on Nov. 13. As for welcoming more children into their home, the family is always open to the possibility.
“We’ll have to wait and see,” said Michelle. “We would love however many the Lord sees fit to give us.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game