'24' Alum Joins TNT's Frank Darabont Drama 'Lost Angels' (Exclusive)
Louis Lombardi will recur on the period cop drama as Stucky, one of Mickey Cohen's men.
TNT's upcoming Frank Darabont drama Lost Angels is adding to its ranks.
24 and The Sopranos alum Louis Lombardi has joined the cast of the period cop drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The drama, previously known as L.A. Noir, is based on the book by John Buntin and revolves around the battle between former Los Angeles Police Chief William Parker (Neal McDonough)and mobster/former boxer Mickey Cohen (Jeremy Luke).
Lombardi will play Stucky, one of Mickey's men. The actor, who played Edgar Stiles on 24 and Skip Lipari on The Sopranos, next will be seen as Archie in the Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake feature Runner Runner. He's also prepping his own personal line of gourmet Italian products this summer.
He joins a cast that also includes The Walking Dead's Jon Bernthal, Heroes' Milo Ventimiglia, Ed Burns and Jeff DeMunn. Lombardi is repped by Stone Manners and Kritzer Levine.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR