'30 Rock': James Marsden Lands Multiepisode Arc
Details on his role are being kept under wraps, but the "X-Men" star will appear in six episodes of the NBC comedy.
James Marsden is making his way through the Emmy-nominated comedy series.
The actor, who guest starred last season on Emmy winner Modern Family, has booked a multiepisode role on NBC’s 30 Rock, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Details on Marsden's role are being kept under wraps but he'll stick around for six episodes of the Tina Fey comedy.
The X-Men and Hairspray star most recently appeared in Screen Gems’ Straw Dogs and has a number of film projects in the pipeline, including Robot and Frank and As Cool as I Am.
Up All Night star Will Arnett is also set to reprise his role as gay shark Devon Banks when 30 Rock’s sixth season returns next year.
The series has a long roster of notable guest stars, including Tom Hanks, Conan O’Brien, Matt Damon, Elizabeth Banks, Michael Sheen, James Franco and Will Ferrell.
Marsden is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR