'90210' Books 'American Idol' Alum
Kellie Pickler, who finished sixth in Season 5 of the reality competition series, will sing and act on the CW's primetime soap.
Former American Idol contestant Kellie Pickler has a new ZIP code.
Pickler, who finished sixth during the fifth season of Fox’s American Idol, will appear in one episode as Sally, Austin’s (Justin Deeley) cousin.
The singer-turned-actress will perform her single, “Tough,” from her upcoming third studio album, as part of her guest turn.
90210’s fourth season bows Tuesday, Sept. 13 on the CW.
Singer Brandy will also mix it up with the recent West Bev graduates for a major arc on 90210 this fall.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game