'90210' Books 'American Idol' Alum
Kellie Pickler, who finished sixth in Season 5 of the reality competition series, will sing and act on the CW's primetime soap.
Former American Idol contestant Kellie Pickler has a new ZIP code.
Pickler, who finished sixth during the fifth season of Fox’s American Idol, will appear in one episode as Sally, Austin’s (Justin Deeley) cousin.
The singer-turned-actress will perform her single, “Tough,” from her upcoming third studio album, as part of her guest turn.
90210’s fourth season bows Tuesday, Sept. 13 on the CW.
Singer Brandy will also mix it up with the recent West Bev graduates for a major arc on 90210 this fall.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)