'90210' Books 'American Idol' Alum
Kellie Pickler, who finished sixth in Season 5 of the reality competition series, will sing and act on the CW's primetime soap.
Former American Idol contestant Kellie Pickler has a new ZIP code.
Pickler, who finished sixth during the fifth season of Fox’s American Idol, will appear in one episode as Sally, Austin’s (Justin Deeley) cousin.
The singer-turned-actress will perform her single, “Tough,” from her upcoming third studio album, as part of her guest turn.
90210’s fourth season bows Tuesday, Sept. 13 on the CW.
Singer Brandy will also mix it up with the recent West Bev graduates for a major arc on 90210 this fall.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR