'90210' Books Former TeenNick Star
Former "Gigantic" co-star Ryan Rottman will appear in at least one episode of the CW's primetime soap.
Looks like Teddy (Trevor Donovan) could have a new mentor on the CW’s 90210.
Ryan Rottman, the former co-star of TeenNick’s Gigantic, will appear in at least one episode of the network’s primetime soap opera, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by EW, Rottman will play Shane, a smart and handsome gay twentysomething who is an advocate for marriage equality.
Rottman, whose credits also include ABC Family’s Greek, will first appear in an October episode where he’ll share scenes with the closeted Teddy, Silver (Jessica Stroup) and guest star Brandy.
Donovan, who had been a series regular on 90210, will return for a handful of episodes next season as the series transitions to college life.
Rottman is repped by Principato-Young Entertainment and APA.
Season 4 of 90210 premieres Tuesday, Sept. 13 on the CW.
Check out the new teaser for the new season below.
‘90210’ Books ‘American Idol’ Alum
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR