'90210' Gives More Work to 'Underemployed's' Charlie Weber (Exclusive)
He'll go from the MTV freshman dramedy to a recurring role on the fifth season of the CW drama.
Charlie Weber is anything but underemployed.
The actor, who's currently recurring on MTV's freshman dramedy Underemployed, has booked a multiple-episode role on the CW's 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
On the fifth-year series, Weber will recur as Mark, a ruggedly handsome former bad-boy who has turned his life around and is now a chef and food truck owner that caters to the particular tastes in the famous ZIP code.
Weber's 90210 character is said to be similar to his Underemployed role as Todd, who stirs up trouble with an inter-office romance with his unpaid intern, Daphne (Sarah Habel).
The actor joins Glee's Grant Gustin as new 90210 residents with multiple-episode arcs during the series' fifth season. Other guest stars have included Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carly Rae Jepsen and Taio Cruz.
Weber, whose credits include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Everwood and Veronica Mars, is repped by TalentWorks and Vanguard Management.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)