'90210' Casts La Toya Jackson in Guest Role That Could Change Dixon's Life (Exclusive)
The singer, actress, and reality star brings good and possibly bad news to the Beverly Hills teen.
The CW’s 90210 is throwing a curveball at Dixon (Tristan Wilds) in the new year.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the series has cast La Toya Jackson in a guest role on an episode airing in late-February. She’ll play a high-powered music executive who has a knack for knowing what sells.
From what we’re told, the character’s brilliance and talent is paired with a cutthroat business strategy. And she’s got her eye on Dixon. She’ll present him with an offer of a lifetime alongside one of the toughest decisions he’ll ever have to make.
This will be Jackson’s second time on a CW series as she appeared on an episode of America’s Top Model last year. She also appeared on the fourth season of NBC's Celebrity Apprentice last year, becoming the first contestant ever to be fired then rehired. She also served as guest judge on Logo’s RuPaul’s Drag Race that year. Her last scripted role was on the BBC scifi series, Counterstrike, in 1992.
As a member of the iconic Jackson family, the 55-year-old shouldn’t have to be coached too much in how to play a music exec. She was the first female sister to start a solo music career releasing her first of several albums in 1980.
90210 returns Tuesday, Jan. 17 at 8 p.m. on The CW.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR