'90210': Silver's Surrogate Isn't All That She Seems (Exclusive Video)
In THR's exclusive scene from Monday's "#realness," newcomer Lyndon Smith makes her debut on The CW drama, but she has unfinished business with Navid.
90210 is welcoming a new face into the Beverly Hills fold.
Newcomer Lyndon Smith will make her debut on The CW's veteran teen soap in Monday's episode as Michaela, a free-spirited girl trying to make a fresh start at West Beverly High.
In a scene from "#realness," exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Silver (Jessica Stroup) believes she's found the perfect surrogate to carry her baby in Michaela. Silver even suggests that Michaela enroll in some courses at the school so she can graduate.
But as the moment suggests, there's much more to Michaela -- who moves to Los Angeles for the "job" -- than meets the eye, and it involves Navid (Michael Steger), Silver's ex, who she's met before. The chances of this turning out well for all involved? Slim to none. Watch what happens next.
90210 airs 9 p.m. Mondays on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!