'90210' Enlists Lyndon Smith for Major Recurring Role
She'll play Michaela, a newcomer with unexpected connection to the ex-West Beverly High gang.
A mysterious new face is heading to the CW's most famous ZIP code.
Newcomer Lyndon Smith has booked a major recurring role on the fifth season of 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Smith will play Michaela, an exceptional singer described as a free-spirited girl trying to make a fresh start who has an unexpected connection to the gang and will play a very big part in one of the central characters' lives.
The actress, who also has a role in Krysten Ritter's MTV hourlong pilot Cassandra French's Finishing School for Boys, will also guest in an upcoming episode of Showtime's Californication.
Repped by Buchwald/Fortitude, Main Title and McKuin Frankel, Smith joins a roster of guests appearing on 90210 this season that includes Glee's Grant Gustin, Underempoyed's Charlie Weber, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carly Rae Jepsen and Taio Cruz.
She's slated to make her 90210 debut in episode 513, slated to air Feb. 4.
90210 airs Mondays at 8 p.m. through Jan. 14, when The Carrie Diaries moves in, bumping the series into Gossip Girl's home at 9 p.m. Who do you think Michaela will have ties to? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR