'90210' Exclusive: 'Nikita' Assassin Will Protect and Serve
Tiffany Hines will recur as a police officer on Season 4 of the CW primetime soap.
Tiffany Hines is staying in the CW family.
Nikita’s former Division assassin Jaden has booked a recurring role on the CW’s 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Hines will play Kat, a police officer, on the upcoming fourth season of the primetime soap. Could Kat meet Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) during her arrest?
On the CW’s Nikita, Hines was last seen going for a hot bath in a tub of hydrofluoric acid after Nathan (Thad Luckinbill) intervenes when Jaden is about to kill rival Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca).
Hines, whose credits include Bones and 10 Things I Hate About You, is repped by the Corsa Agency, Luber Roklin Entertainment and Stone Meyer.
In addition, THR has confirmed that Chris McKenna (Harry’s Law, Rizzoli & Ihas booked a multiepisode role on the series as Patrick, a wealthy and charming businessman with eyes for Annie (Shenae Grimmes), according to EW.
Hines and McKenna join a season that will also feature singer-actress Brandy and former Privileged star Kristina Apgar in recurring roles.
90210’s fourth season premieres Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 8 p.m. on the CW.
‘90210’ Books Former TeenNick Star
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10