'90210': 'Privileged' Star Books Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Kristina Apgar will play a love interest for Liam on the CW's primetime soap.
Former Privileged star Kristina Apgar has booked a recurring role on the CW’s soapy drama 90210 where she will play a love interest for Matt Lanter’s Liam.
Apgar will play Jane, a mysterious 21-year-old from Alaska who married young and is a widow. Her character is described as a quiet beauty torn by guilt -- between obligation and desire -- in the vein of Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca.
At the end of Season 3 Liam and Annie (Shenae Grimes) seemingly parted ways as the kids from West Beverly High graduated and Liam left for the summer to work on a fishing boat with Annie preparing for college in the fall.
Apgar played Lily Smith, the estranged sister of lead Joanna Garcia-Swisher’s Megan Smith, on the CW’s short-lived Privileged.
Repped by Rebel Entertainment Partners and Insight, Apgar’s credits also include CSI: Miami, Detroit 1-8-7 and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Season 4 of 90210 premieres Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 8 p.m.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10