Musician Sammy Adams to Perform on '90210' (Exclusive)
UPDATED: The Boston hip-hop artist will appear in an October episode.
90210 is racking up musical guest stars for season five.
Boston-based musician Sammy Adams is slated to appear as himself in an October episode of the veteran CW soap, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The 24-year-old hip-hop artist will perform one song at a party Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) throws.
This comes three weeks after news broke that "Call Me Maybe" singer Carly Rae Jepsen would be performing one song from her new album in the Oct. 8 season opener of 90210. Former American Idol finalist Adam Lambert also recently landed a stint on the Halloween episode of ABC Family's buzzy teen drama Pretty Little Liars.
Adams, whose 2010 EP Boston's Boy reached the top spot on iTunes' hip-hop album sales chart, has released a handful of singles since then, including "Blow Up" in December 2011 and "Only One" in May. He made his TV debut on TBS' late-night talker Conan in January.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR