'Saturday Night Live' With Katy Perry, Robyn Draws Highest Ratings in Five Weeks
The episode also featured a surprise appearance by Alec Baldwin, who spoofed his recently being thrown off an American Airlines plane.
Saturday Night Live drew solid ratings this weekend with first-time host Katy Perry and musical guest Robyn.
Saturday night's episode of the NBC sketch-comedy show averaged a 4.8 rating in the metered-market households. That marks SNL's highest metered-market household rating since the Nov. 5 episode with host Charlie Day and musical guests Maroon 5.
In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, SNL averaged a 2.7 rating in the adults 18-49 demo, making it the No. 11 telecast of the night in the LPMs, topping all primetime programming on the broadcast networks.
Perry appeared in at least nine sketches during the Saturday's show, portraying Christina Aguilera in a parody of New Year's Eve, recent musical guest Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine and a ballsy Pippa Middleton, among others.
Alec Baldwin also made a surprise appearance to spoof his recently being thrown off an American Airlines plane.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10