Godzilla Attacks and Volcano Armageddon Predicted in Ex-Weatherman's Spoof Forecast (Video)
Mocking fearmongering weather reports, Aaron Justus announced some dramatic impending catastrophes for the city of Richmond, Virginia.
Aaron Justus was once a meteorologist. Now, he's a beer brewer. In this new video, he combines his two areas of expertise.
Having spent years telling the state of Virginia what to expect from Mother Nature, Justus got back in front of the green screen to tweak his former meteorologist brethren. And why not? He's a beer brewer in San Diego, where, presumably, the weather is excellent at all times.
With the east coast undergoing a massive heat wave, Justus turned up the temperature on the hyperbole, predicting -- with a straight face, no less -- that volcanoes would erupt and bring temperatures up to 400 -- celsius. And, even more plausibly, Godzilla would come and wreck the state; that, of course, after the Super Storm that brings in 100 feet of rain.
He posted the video on his YouTube page, so no panic, presumably, went down in Richmond. Which is a bit unfortunate, given how fun Godzilla movies are.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)