Godzilla Attacks and Volcano Armageddon Predicted in Ex-Weatherman's Spoof Forecast (Video)
Mocking fearmongering weather reports, Aaron Justus announced some dramatic impending catastrophes for the city of Richmond, Virginia.
Aaron Justus was once a meteorologist. Now, he's a beer brewer. In this new video, he combines his two areas of expertise.
Having spent years telling the state of Virginia what to expect from Mother Nature, Justus got back in front of the green screen to tweak his former meteorologist brethren. And why not? He's a beer brewer in San Diego, where, presumably, the weather is excellent at all times.
With the east coast undergoing a massive heat wave, Justus turned up the temperature on the hyperbole, predicting -- with a straight face, no less -- that volcanoes would erupt and bring temperatures up to 400 -- celsius. And, even more plausibly, Godzilla would come and wreck the state; that, of course, after the Super Storm that brings in 100 feet of rain.
He posted the video on his YouTube page, so no panic, presumably, went down in Richmond. Which is a bit unfortunate, given how fun Godzilla movies are.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!