Aaron Neville to Guest on HBO's 'Treme'
Joined by his fellow Neville Brothers, the soul singer will appear on the Nov. 4 episode directed by Tim Robbins.
Iconic R&B group The Neville Brothers will appear on Treme this Sunday night in an episode directed by Tim Robbins. In addition, singer Aaron Neville will have a cameo on the show, which takes place in his hometown of New Orleans.
The Brothers perform the song "Louisiana 1927" as preparations are being made for Mardi Gras in 2008.
The appearance comes in advance of Aaron Neville's new album, My True Story, his debut for EMI’s Blue Note Records which features re-workings of some of his favorite songs from the doo-wop era and beyond, including “Tears on My Pillow” and “Under the Boardwalk.”
My True Story was produced by Keith Richards (who also plays guitar on the album) and Blue Note president Don Was and is scheduled for release on Jan. 22, 2013.
It was recently confirmed that Treme's fourth and final season will be just five episodes and start filming on Nov. 5.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game