Aaron Sorkin to Lend Voice to 'The Simpsons'
He'll advise newsman Kent Brockman during a Season 25 episode that also features Joe Namath and Gordon Ramsay.
The Simpsons is getting a visit from Aaron Sorkin.
The Oscar winner and creator of HBO's The Newsroom has booked a guest turn on the long-running Fox animated series, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
During the episode, slated to air next fall as part of its 25th season, Sorkin will lend his voice as newsman Kent Brockman's inner adviser and appear in a thought balloon when the anchor ponders jumping networks to Fox News.
The episode is slated to air next fall as part of The Simpsons' 25th episode, titled "Four Regrettings and a Funeral. NFL Hall of Famer Joe Namath and celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay are also slated to lend their voice during the episode.
Sorkin joins previously announced season 25 guest voices including Family Guy's Seth MacFarlane, among others.
EW first reported the Sorkin news.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR