ABC to Air Budweiser Reality Series
Set to premiere Jan. 21, the seven-episode project will see participants fulfilling their dreams.
ABC is getting into the Big Time on Saturdays.
The Disney-owned network, via a partnership with Budweiser and sibling cabler ESPN will air a seven-episode reality series, Bud United Presents: The Big Time on Saturdays starting at 3 p.m./2 p.m. Central on Jan. 21.
Featuring participants selected through casting videos submitted through Budweiser's social media sites, Big Time will feature individuals fulfilling their dreams, including pitching for a professional baseball team, and taking center stage at a major music concert.
“We are absolutely delighted to partner with ESPN/ABC to bring Bud United Presents: The Big Time to network television for the first time in the United States, giving viewers the opportunity to see their friends and neighbors taking their once-in-a-lifetime shot at The Big Time,” said Frank Abenante, vp global brands at Anheuser-Busch InBev.
“We leveraged Budweiser’s unparalleled access to international sports, entertainment and lifestyle assets to make these contestants’ dreams come true. We’re looking forward to giving viewers the opportunity to share in these extraordinary journeys of second chances and ambitions fulfilled,” he added.
FremantleMedia Enterprises will distribute the series, with Radical Media's Evan Weinstein (The Amazing Race) on board to produce.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR