ABC to Air Budweiser Reality Series
Set to premiere Jan. 21, the seven-episode project will see participants fulfilling their dreams.
ABC is getting into the Big Time on Saturdays.
The Disney-owned network, via a partnership with Budweiser and sibling cabler ESPN will air a seven-episode reality series, Bud United Presents: The Big Time on Saturdays starting at 3 p.m./2 p.m. Central on Jan. 21.
Featuring participants selected through casting videos submitted through Budweiser's social media sites, Big Time will feature individuals fulfilling their dreams, including pitching for a professional baseball team, and taking center stage at a major music concert.
“We are absolutely delighted to partner with ESPN/ABC to bring Bud United Presents: The Big Time to network television for the first time in the United States, giving viewers the opportunity to see their friends and neighbors taking their once-in-a-lifetime shot at The Big Time,” said Frank Abenante, vp global brands at Anheuser-Busch InBev.
“We leveraged Budweiser’s unparalleled access to international sports, entertainment and lifestyle assets to make these contestants’ dreams come true. We’re looking forward to giving viewers the opportunity to share in these extraordinary journeys of second chances and ambitions fulfilled,” he added.
FremantleMedia Enterprises will distribute the series, with Radical Media's Evan Weinstein (The Amazing Race) on board to produce.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws