ABC's 'Beauty and the Beast' Adds 'Defying Gravity' Actress
Karen LeBlanc will play Ehren, head of the rebel band that wants to see Emperor Dorian dethroned.
ABC's Beauty and the Beast is rounding out its cast.
The fantasy reimagining of the classic fairy tale has cast Karen LeBlanc to its cast, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The project is set in a dangerous world where a beautiful and tough princess discovers an unlikely connection with a mysterious beast.
LeBlanc will play Ehren, the leader of the rebel band that wants to see Emperor Dorian (F. Murray Abraham) dethroned, in a role that was written with a male actor in mind.
Written and exec produced by Jon Steinberg, LeBlanc joins a cast that includes Chris Egan, Darius Campbell, Ruth Bradley and Meegan Warner.
LeBlanc starred on ABC's short-lived Defying Gravity. She's repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency and OAZ.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)