ABC Buys Jim Belushi, Diane English Comedy Project
Belushi will star in the project, about a co-dependent father and his teenage daughter, from ABC Studios.
ABC has given a put-pilot commitment to a multicamera comedy starring Jim Belushi.
Belushi would star in and executive produce the project, titled You Won’t Even Know I’m Here. Murphy Brown creator Diane English is attached to pen the project, which hails from ABC Studios.
You Won’t Even Know I’m Here revolves around a co-dependent father (Belushi) and his teenager daughter’s relationship, which is turned upside down when they are thrown into a unique situation.
Brillstein Entertainment Partners is on board to executive produce the project alongside Belushi.
The project reunited Belushi with ABC, which aired his According to Jim comedy from 2001 to 2009. It also brings the actor back to his comedy roots, after starring on CBS' courtroom dramedy The Defenders last season.
Belushi and English are both repped by ICM.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10