ABC Buys Jim Belushi, Diane English Comedy Project
Belushi will star in the project, about a co-dependent father and his teenage daughter, from ABC Studios.
ABC has given a put-pilot commitment to a multicamera comedy starring Jim Belushi.
Belushi would star in and executive produce the project, titled You Won’t Even Know I’m Here. Murphy Brown creator Diane English is attached to pen the project, which hails from ABC Studios.
You Won’t Even Know I’m Here revolves around a co-dependent father (Belushi) and his teenager daughter’s relationship, which is turned upside down when they are thrown into a unique situation.
Brillstein Entertainment Partners is on board to executive produce the project alongside Belushi.
The project reunited Belushi with ABC, which aired his According to Jim comedy from 2001 to 2009. It also brings the actor back to his comedy roots, after starring on CBS' courtroom dramedy The Defenders last season.
Belushi and English are both repped by ICM.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)