ABC Family Cancels 'The Nine Lives of Chloe King'
The rookie drama will not return for a second season at the young-skewing cable network.
ABC Family has canceled The Nine Lives of Chloe King.
The network has opted to move on from the drama series created by author Liz Braswell revolving around Chloe King (Skyler Samuels), a teenager who discovers she has special powers on the day she dies.
The series premiered to more than 2 million total viewers in June, ultimately concluding its 10-episode run last month. The final episode drew slightly more than 1 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game