ABC Family Cancels 'The Nine Lives of Chloe King'
The rookie drama will not return for a second season at the young-skewing cable network.
ABC Family has canceled The Nine Lives of Chloe King.
The network has opted to move on from the drama series created by author Liz Braswell revolving around Chloe King (Skyler Samuels), a teenager who discovers she has special powers on the day she dies.
The series premiered to more than 2 million total viewers in June, ultimately concluding its 10-episode run last month. The final episode drew slightly more than 1 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR