ABC Family Cancels 'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'Ravenswood'
The one-hour drama starred Tyler Blackburn and ended its run Feb. 4.
ABC Family has canceled Ravenswood.
The Pretty Little Liars spinoff starred Tyler Blackburn and recently ended its 10-episode run Feb. 4 with 1.4 million viewers.
Ravenswood was given a straight-to-series order early last year, but has never been a ratings performer like its mothership since debuting in October.
Ravenswood centered on a town not far from Rosewood, Pa., which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Five strangers find themselves connected by this fatal curse and need to dig into the town's mysterious and terrible history before it's too late for all of them.
Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick, Joseph Dougherty and Leslie Morgenstein served as executive producers on Ravenswood. Alloy Entertainment and Warner Horizon Television produce Ravenswood and Pretty Little Liars.
With Ravenswood's cancellation, ABC Family's scripted drama slate includes Switched at Birth, Twisted, The Fosters and the upcoming Chasing Life.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR