Soap Vet Mary Page Keller Joins ABC Family Pilot 'Terminales' (Exclusive)
She'll play Sara, the widowed mother to two daughters, one of whom is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
ABC Family is staying in the family for drama pilot Terminales.
The dramatic adaptation of the Mexican drama by Miguel Angel Fox revolves around April (Italia Ricci), a 23-year-old girl who is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Soap veteran Mary Page Keller, fresh off a guest turn on the cable network's Pretty Little Liars, will play Sara, the widowed mother to April and her14-year-old sister, Brenna.
Sara is described as being charmingly neurotic and typically incapable of finishing a sentence who, thanks to April's advice, begins to re-enter the dating world despite the fact that her own mother lives with them.
Aaron Kaplan (GCB, Terra Nova) will serve as executive producer on the Lionsgate/Televisa project. Susanna Fogel and Joni Lefkowitz, who wrote the pilot, also serve as EPs.
Keller, whose credits include arcs on soaps Ryan's Hope and Another World, recently had guest turns on Hart of Dixie, Perception and Supernatural.
She's repped by SMS Talent and the Pitt Group. ABC Family picked up Terminales to pilot in September.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'