ABC Family's 'Chasing Life' Adds Newcomer in Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Actor Augusto Aguilera lands his first major project.
ABC Family's upcoming drama Chasing Life (formerly Terminales) has added a key piece to the puzzle.
Newcomer Augusto Aguilera, who has only so far appeared in a few TV projects and a short by Jason Momoa, has landed a recurring role on the one-hour series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on the Mexican format by Miguel Angel Fox, the series centers on a young woman, April (Italia Ricci), whose life changes after she is diagnosed with a terminal illness. Soap veteran Mary Page Keller, Aisha Dee, Richard Brancatisano, Haley Ramm and Abhi Sinha co-star.
Aguilera will portray Kieran, described as a bad-boy slacker who is actually an extremely intelligent and educated young man.
Aaron Kaplan (GCB, Terra Nova) executive produces the Lionsgate/Televisa project along with Susanna Fogel and Joni Lefkowitz.
Aguilera is repped by Luber Roklin and Global Artists Agency. Chasing Life will premiere in 2014.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)