ABC Family's 'Chasing Life' Adds Newcomer in Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Actor Augusto Aguilera lands his first major project.
ABC Family's upcoming drama Chasing Life (formerly Terminales) has added a key piece to the puzzle.
Newcomer Augusto Aguilera, who has only so far appeared in a few TV projects and a short by Jason Momoa, has landed a recurring role on the one-hour series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on the Mexican format by Miguel Angel Fox, the series centers on a young woman, April (Italia Ricci), whose life changes after she is diagnosed with a terminal illness. Soap veteran Mary Page Keller, Aisha Dee, Richard Brancatisano, Haley Ramm and Abhi Sinha co-star.
Aguilera will portray Kieran, described as a bad-boy slacker who is actually an extremely intelligent and educated young man.
Aaron Kaplan (GCB, Terra Nova) executive produces the Lionsgate/Televisa project along with Susanna Fogel and Joni Lefkowitz.
Aguilera is repped by Luber Roklin and Global Artists Agency. Chasing Life will premiere in 2014.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR