ABC Family's 'The Fosters' Casts Key Recurring Role (Exclusive)
Newcomer Bianca Santos has joined the one-hour drama debuting in June.
ABC Family's The Fosters is adding a recurring player.
Newcomer Bianca Santos has joined the upcoming family drama from executive producer Jennifer Lopez following two moms and their multi-ethnic family, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The Fosters is a break for Santos, who only has two credits to her name, including TV comedy Channing. On the one-hour drama from co-creators Bradley Bredeweg and Peter Paige, she will recur in the key role of Lexi, the best friend to fraternal twin Mariana Foster (Cierra Ramirez).
Production began on Friday in Burbank, with pilot director Tim Busfield helming.
Teri Polo, Sherri Saum, Jake T. Austin, Hayden Byerly, David Lambert, Maia Mitchell and Danny Nucci star in The Fosters. Benny Medina, Joanna Johnson, Blaine Goldsmith Thomas, Elaine Goldsmith Thomas and Greg Gugliotta will serve as executive producers along with Lopez on the Nuyorican Productions/Prodco series.
Santos is repped by Luber Roklin Entertainment.
The Fosters debuts at 9 p.m. June 3 on ABC Family.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)