ABC Family's 'The Fosters': Callie Goes Back to the Streets (Exclusive Photo)
THR debuts a first-look image from the Jan. 13, 2014, winter premiere.
Is Callie (Maia Mitchell) reverting back to her old life?
The return of ABC Family's The Fosters is less than one month away and The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a first-look image from the Jan. 13 winter premiere.
After Callie runs away from the Fosters following an unplanned kiss with foster brother Brandon (David Lambert) at Stef's and Lena's wedding, her spur-of-the-moment decision starts to affect each family member. Her little brother, Jude (Hayden Byerly), and Brandon, both hit hardest by Callie's sudden exit, struggle to make sense of her unplanned departure.
From the photo, it appears Callie returns to her old life, cavorting with the wrong crowd and hanging out in dangerous neighborhoods. Will she set herself straight?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)