ABC Family's 'Melissa & Joey' Adds '666 Park Avenue' Alum (Exclusive)
Samantha Logan will recur on the comedy series, while professional chef Robert Irvine is set to guest star.
ABC Family's Melissa & Joey is adding to its guest-star slate.
666 Park Avenue alum Samantha Logan has joined the comedy in a recurring capacity on the third season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Additionally, British chef Robert Irvine also will drop by the half-hour series.
Logan will begin appearing in the 21st episode of the season, titled "Plus One," as the poised, mature and super-intelligent Stella, Ryder's (Nick Robinson) chemistry lab partner. Initially reluctant because she has a lot going on in her life, Stella finally agrees to go on a date with Ryder. And Mel (Melissa Joan Hart) and Joe (Joey Lawrence) are shocked to discover that Stella is juggling high school and motherhood.
Irvine, who hosts Food Network's Restaurant Express and Restaurant: Impossible, will play Chef Le Pins, an imposing chef at a renowned restaurant known for describing his meals in a breathy, seductive voice. He is offended when Joe attempts to re-cook a seared salmon dish. He will guest star in the 20th episode of the season, "Feel the Burn."
Logan is repped by Innovative Artists. Irvine is repped by APA.
Melissa & Joey will air a Christmas episode Dec. 11 on ABC Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10