ABC Family's 'Twisted' Adds 'True Blood,' 'Chuck' Vets (Exclusive)
Jessica Tuck and Robin Givens have landed recurring roles on the upcoming murder mystery.
ABC Family's Twisted has added two seasoned vets.
Jessica Tuck and Robin Givens have been cast in the upcoming murder mystery in recuring roles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Both will first appear in the same episode slated to air in July.
Tuck, who played Nan Flanagan on HBO's True Blood, will portray Gloria, the mother of deceased student Regina Crane. Uptight but controlled, Gloria has a bone to pick with Karen Desai (Denise Richards) over her son Danny's (Avan Jogia) suspected involvement in Regina's murder.
Givens, who recurred on NBC's Chuck, has landed the role of Judy, Lacey's (Kylie Bunbury) hip and outgoing mother who belongs to the same social circle as Gloria. Judy hopes to revive Lacey's rocky relationship with her former best friend from childhood Jo (Maddie Hasson).
Tuck is repped by Greene & Associates. Givens is repped by Buchwald/Fortitude and Marshak/Zachary.
Twisted debuts at 9 p.m. June 11 on ABC Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR