ABC Grants Dana Delany's 'Body of Proof' a Full Season With Three More Episodes
The sophomore procedural series will now have a full season order.
On the heels of its midseason schedule announcement, ABC has granted one of its sophomore procedural’s a longer shelf life this season with an additional episode order.
Body of Proof, the procedural starring Dana Delany has been given an additional three episodes bringing it to its full season order of 20 episodes, an ABC network spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
Body of Proof was a solid winner in its first season, but its viewership has decreased in Season 2. That said, it continues to get steady ratings for the network on Tuesdays this season. This past week, the series saw an increase after one week off with a 2.1 rating among the ad-coveted demo and 9.8 million viewers.
Note: An earlier version of this article mistakenly stated that Body of Proof aired on Wednesdays.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws