'Happy Endings': Eliza Coupe and Damon Wayans Jr. Reveal Their Love of Deli Meat (Video)
The stars explain (and demonstrate) to THR how their humor has no limit.
On Happy Endings, Eliza Coupe’s Jane and Damon Wayans Jr.’s Brad have what seems like very little in common, but it just works. Her sort of highly anal way of looking at life matched with his dual ability to be laid back and in touch with his feminine side make that relationship believable. Not to mention, the two have chemistry.
When The Hollywood Reporter spoke to the actors recently about Season 2, we also learned that they have something else in common. Their senses of humors are pretty much no holds barred.
“Nothing offends me, like nothing,” Coupe says. “I watch other people say, ‘Oh my God, I can’t believe he just said that.’ And I’m like, ‘No, give me more. Why didn’t he say more?’ ”
“Sometimes I’ll just say, ‘Oh man, that’s messed up,’ just so I can try and pretend,” Wayans adds.
The two then get into talking about deli meat on their faces -- you just have to watch THR’s hilarious interview above.
Happy Endings airs Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. on ABC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)