ABC, 'Happy Endings' Scribe Adapting 'How To Con Your Kid' (Exclusive)
The comedy, from Sony Pictures Television, would revolve around a new father and his dad who get a second chance to fix their relationship.
ABC is looking for another Modern Family.
The network has bought a pitch from Happy Endings writer-producer Prentice Penny based on How To Con Your Kid, the parental guide by David Borgenicht and James Grace.
First published by Quirk Books in 2005, each chapter contains tips – or cons – for parents that will assist them with teaching their kids the basics, including how to meet strangers without hiding and survive and airplane trip.
The potential series, from Sony Pictures Television, would revolve around a new father and his dad who get a second chance to fix their relationship now that they’re both fathers.
The Big C’s Neal Moritz and Vivian Cannon will executive produce through their Original Film shingle, with Penny penning the script.
Penny is repped by CAA, Generate and Hansen and Jacobson.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!