ABC Lands Pair of Mark Gordon Projects
Through his deal with ABC Studios, the "Grey's Anatomy" executive producer sells two comedy projects, "Stuck in Reverse" and "Generation Ex," to the network.
Mark Gordon is expanding into comedy.
The Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice executive producer, through his deal with ABC Studios, has sold a pair of comedy projects to ABC.
“Stuck in Reverse” will revolve around a father who has a near-death experience and attempts to reconnect with his estranged adult kids. Gordon and the Mark Gordon Co.’s Andrea Shay will executive produce alongside writer Scott King (Mad TV).
Meanwhile, Generation Ex will explore second marriages and co-parenting and be written by You Again’s Moe Jelline.
In addition to his duties on Grey’s, Private Practice and CBS’ Criminal Minds, Gordon also sold Americana -- a family soap that takes place in the world of fashion with Michael Seitzman (North Country) attached to write and executive produce -- to ABC.
Gordon inked a multiyear deal with Walt Disney Studios earlier this year for features and TV.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR