'Lost' Star Emilie De Ravin Visits 'Once Upon a Time' in Guest Role
The actress will play Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" on the new ABC fantasy series.
ABC's Once Upon a Time is once again reaching back to its producers’ Lost roots.
Ravin will be playing the series’ version of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. The network didn’t disclose any further details on the role, though she’s reportedly connected to the creepy Rumpelstiltskin (Robert Carlyle). Currently, she’s only appearing in one episode.
Ravin played Claire on Lost. One of the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815, she was a single mother who gave birth on the island. She has also appeared in the Robert Pattinson film, Remember Me, the horror film, The Hills Have Eyes, and she played the mysterious Tess on the late-90s alien series, Roswell.
Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)