ABC Picks Drama From 'CSI' Creator Anthony Zuiker
"World Trade Center's" Andrea Berloff will pen the project that revolves around a female FBI agent.
CSI creator Anthony Zuiker has sold his first project under his new three-year overall deal with ABC Studios.
ABC has picked up the drama Chameleon, from World Trade Center writer Andrea Berloff, with Zuiker attached to executive produce.
Chameleon revolves around a female FBI undercover agent is well-versed in changing disguises.
The pickup comes two months after Zuiker jumped from his longtime home at CBS Television Studios, where he developed the flagship series and its corresponding spinoffs.
Zuiker’s shingle, Dare to Pass, will partner on developing projects with Brillstein Entertainment Partners, which is also based at ABC Studios.
Zuiker remains an executive producer on the CSI franchise but does not serve as showrunner on any of them.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR